Just as every AxC card within the Audio ToolBox range, the AxC-AVB can equally be used in AVBx3 or AVBx7 platforms.
Using one slot of either ToolBox, the AxC-AVB allows to bridge them with any other network configurations.
Coupled to an AuviTran Audio ToolBox platform, AxC-AVB card provides a cost-effective gateway between AVB devices to other audio interfaces.
32x AVB input channels and 32x AVB output channels @ 48kHz or 16x AVB input channels and 16x AVB output channels @ 96kHz
One EtherCon connector for Audio and remote-control connection over AVB network
One Ethernet RJ45 connector for remote control over standard IP/Ethernet network
Remote management with AVS-Monitor or via UDP/IP for sub party remote control
Combined with other AuviTran Audio ToolBox cards, the AxC-AVB card opens exciting possibilities to the professional audio systems:
– Build a flexible analog StageBox, when combined with a ToolBox (AVBx3 or AVBx7), AxC-AX4M high class mic/line preamps cards and AxC-AX4O analog output card
– Create an AVB bridges in combination with any other network AxC card such as AVB-Dante, AVB-MADI, AVB-CobraNet, AVB-EtherSound bridges, thus smartly mixing connectivity
Live applications (stage-box mode)
- Live concerts and recording
- Live broadcast studios and OB Vans
- Recording studios…
- Stadiums, concert halls
Fixed installations (installation mode)
- Public Address, paging systems, theme parks and resorts
- Broadcast rack in central room
- Theaters, bars, pubs discos
- Exhibitions and conference centers