As all AxC cards within the AuviTran range, the AxC-SWD5G can equally be used in AVBx3 or AVBx7 ToolBox. Using one slot only, it provides 8 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, plus 2 x SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) cages for direct optical fiber connection via optional mono mode or multimode SFP also called miniGBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter) modules. Bring optical fiber into your network without additional external switch or media converter!
The AxC-SWD5G card has two configurations:
- One unified Ethernet switch featuring 10 Gigabit ports
- Two physically independent full speed Ethernet switches, each of them offering 5 Gigabit ports for split redundancy network.
Thanks to AVS-Monitor, the AxC-SWD5G can be fully and remotely managed, using either: IP, Dante™ or EtherSound networks. AVS-Monitor will also provide statistics on any port, an easy way to dynamically check and analyze, in real time, the capability of the links.
VLAN can be configured on any port to use multi-protocol (Dante™, ES100, CobraNet, DMX/Ethernet…) over a same optical fiber at same time on the AxC-SWD5G.
Direct mono-mode / multimode optical fiber connection(s) to Audio ToolBox AVBx3 or AVBx7 without external switch or media converter.
Replacement of up to Two Ethernet gigabit switches using only one Audio ToolBox slot for saving space in a rack.
- AxP-SX Optical Transceiver SFP with LC connector for double multimode fibers
- AxP-LX Optical Transceiver SFP with LC connector for double mono-mode fibers
- AxP-BX Twin bi-directional Optical Transceiver SFP with half LC connector for single fiber mono-mode